Join the DPF Industry
At DPF Alternatives we use state of the art DPF cleaning equipment. In addition to our equipment, our proprietary SL100 solution is specifically designed to break down ash and soot without harming the precious metals in the DPF system.
We warranty results. The DPF systems we clean and restore every day using our patented (and patent pending) processes make us the industry leader in DPF cleaning and restoration. If you’re interested in joining the diesel industry and becoming part of our industry–leading team, check out our variety of equipment packages. We have DPF cleaning equipmentpackages designed to fit any budget, and they will all enable you to restore DPFs to like–new condition.
Our DPF cleaning machines are built by us and only used by DPF Alternatives. Because quality control is important, all franchise owners receive extensive training on how to use them. If you are interested in owning an operating your own DPF Alternatives, contact us today!
Lifetime Warranty on Electrical Components. 100% Financing for Qualified Buyers.
DPF Alternatives Cleaning Equipment
All packages will allow you to restore DPFs to near new condition. Package pricing from low to high: $41,447.90, $43,447.90, $43,693.15, $54,662.90*Most Popular, $67,187.00, $75,761.00, $96,810.90
SL100 Proprietary DPF Cleaning Solution
- Our solution allows us to offer the nation's only DPF service warranty
- Safe for all makes and models of DPF substrates and emission components
- Will not affect wash coats on DPF substrates
- Protects wash coat (no harsh chemicals used)
- Safe on silicon carbide substrates
- Safe on cordierite substrates
- Will not damage any type of catalyst
- Specifically designed to break down hardened ash and soot
- Breaks down coolant deposits
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Removes up to 99.9% of contaminants and keeps them from adhering back to the channels deep inside the DPF substrate